Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In The End... We Are All Satisfied... And You Will Be Set Free...



HAHA! I post again!

Yesterday was Primary Elections here. I didn't vote, personally I don't care about government. I can already see the results. McCain wins. Not saying I'm a Republican supporter or anything. But he has the advantage of being a WASP. But that's besides the point now.

Valentine's day is approaching tomorrow. I did a lot for my girlfriend. Heh, first Valentine's day together. Not bad. Roses, Singing Valentines, Chocolate Strawberry,Hershey's Hugs and Kisses, and making her lunch. Hope she isn't too freaked out. ^^;;

It is also cold and wet outside. I slipped like twice, walking to the bus stop. Didn't hurt, but having a wet ass in the morning really gets on your nerves a bit. There was like a full sheet of ice on everything. Even the grass.

Now as for colleges, here's what I got:

UMCP: Accepted to Spring Semester
UMBC: Accepted with $5,000 per Semester Scholarship
PennState: Accepted
Georgetown: Deferred to Regular Decision, Final decision will come in April
Northwestern: Unknown, I don't know if I finished it
UVA: Still waiting.

I'm most likely going to BC in the end though.

DMC4 came out a week ago too. Really want to play. I can't help but to watch the cutscenes over and over again. I even downloaded the special OST for it too. Songs are awesome, can't wait till the full OSTs come out. Which will be like at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Hibiki Snow said...

haha come over sometime and u can play some DMC4. so fun and the cutscenes are indeed amazing. well cant play it now cuz one of mai friends are borrowing it right now ><
nice acceptances....as for me CP rejected me XD haha o well tell u the truth i didnt have mai hopes too high for CP i fscked up mai Jr year >_< ill transfer to CP eventually though

gotcoke安 said...

haha...ice and stairs are not a fun combo. *almost fell down a whole flight*

hiii Charlie! =)

haha election day was crazy here with everyone screaming 'OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!" hahahahah