Friday, February 22, 2008

From that day forth, my arm changed, and a voice echoed. "Power... Give me more power!"



No school today. That's cool. Because I felt accomplished yesterday by finishing my homework early to sleep some more. I was really tired last night, just wanted to finish whatever I had to do and then go to sleep.

Anyways, not much happened today. Got up, and went to go watch anime. It's been a while since I watched any or kept track with any of the anime that are coming out. I started small and watched Clannad, Spice and Wolf, Persona -Trinity Soul-, and Rosario + Vampire. All pretty interesting I have to say. I wished I had more days like this though.

Colleges, though, are becoming a real bummer. So far as I know, two or three of my friends are going to different colleges than me (Arrrgg, damn CP for accepting me for only the Spring Semester). Man, it's going to be a little boring for me. At least I'll be granted some freedom from my parents. And I get to have a place where my manga can be. I rarely read the ones that are deep in the center of my bed anymore, because I'm too lazy to lift the mattress and pull them out. It would be better if I could just place them on a shelf. And maybe I'll get a game system and play video games too. Never really got to do that here at home.

Two months till the Florida trip. I bet it will be awesome. Learning and having fun. How did they know? haha. I have no idea who am I going to room with though. -_-;;; Can't wait.

1 comment:

HiddenSanctum said...

Spice and Wolf is awesome...Rosario + Vampire is too echi for me. Not sure if I'm going to CP yet. Well have fun on your Florida trip!