Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh snap! Not again!

I forgot to post again. Buuuu. XP

Well anyways, we're in the year 2009. Wow, looking back at 2008, it was frikkin' awesome. I mean so much new stuff to experience that year. Yes, that includes a near scare with an appendicitis. That was also my first surgery ever. But it was pretty good.

I'm in break right now. I did okay in school. I mean the chem and music exams weren't all that hard. But the math exam, that was a bitch. I talked to a lot of my peers and they complained on how hard it is. Over all the grades I have are so-so. No real low grades. Just As and Bs. Think the GPA is 3.23. But yeah. Its good.

During finals week, instead of hardcore studying, I decided to relieve pressure and anxiety by watching a lot of DVDs. So far I finished most of Season 1 through season 3 of House, and season 1-3 of Doctor Who, and two DVDs of Heroes. I was about to watch Once Upon a Time in China, but I ran out of time. I think that watching the DVDs have messed with my sleep cycle though. Its wacked now.

I haven't watched that much anime over the finals week. The DVDs were too attractive. Then again I only had oh so much time to watch them. But over break, its anime central for me. The only problem now is that not that many episodes have been going out lately. So to fill that gap, I've been reading a lot of manga too. So far I finished Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Ages. They're pretty nostalgic. It makes me want to play Ages again. But unfortunatly I don't have a console to play it on, and I don't trust emulators. Now I'm reading Nightmare of Nunnally. Its like an alternate universe to the Code Geass series.

So over break, I had a potluck with friends. It was really fun. I mean we got to play a lot of Rock Band, and we even played some manhunt. Manhunt was fun, I didn't need to run that much, which is good because I lack a lot of stamina lately. I hid in the woods instead. In the end, about 4 of us won. Rock Band was especially addictive. I mean after that day, I've been obsessed with music even more. And well one obsession can lead into another, so along with my other obsessions, I've been obsessed with The Nightmare Before Christmas. It also made me want to play guitar or drums.

This morning has been a major concern to me. When I was about to go to sleep, I was having this stabbing pain in my chest. I doubted that it was a heart attack, so I think I'm safe. But the pain continued for a while. It actually made me worry for a bit. Then, I hit my chest a few times to make the pain go away. The mind is an amazing thing. It has a gated threshold when it comes to pain. It would focus on something more painful. But yeah. Think its hurting now as I type.

Well, next week, a friend and I are planning a brunch. But inviting people is proving to be a hassle. They're busy or something. But I hope we can make something out of this.

Okay, done. Till later

No comments: