Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Woah...

Wow, like, it has been forever since I actually posted on this thing. It's been what? 4, 5 months? Yeah, I've been meaning to post on here for a while, problem is that I have too much fun here at college.

College here is nice. It's more isolated than some other colleges, but that's fine for me. I'm not much of a city guy anyways. But things have been going off well for me, for the most part. There are some snags along the way, like me being too lazy to do homework or studying. But I manage my way around things.

I started taking Wushu lessons earlier in the semester. I got to tell you, that was hard. I was sore for the first few weeks, but not anymore. I guess my body has adapted to the workout. But man. That hurt.

My classes are doing well. I mean I'm not the best of the best, but I'm doing well off. Just a couple of weeks ago, my whole chem class just bombed the second exam. I got like a 60%, which is a little better than the class average. I think my best class would be music 101, the fundamentals of music. Really, I shouldn't being taking the class since I barely passed the AP exam, so technically passed and should be a level up. But my ear just sucks, so I need to work on that. Seriously this class is easy in comparison to what I had to deal with. I mean we spent a week or two on notes and their durations. I was like, "Wow... intriguing" That's sarcasm of course.

As for my living quarters, I'm rooming with some random guy. He's an okay guy, I guess. I mean the only problem I have is that he smokes. He doesn't smoke in the room of course, he goes outside to do that. But the fact that he smokes, and I want to be a doctor, makes me feel a little irritated. If he ends up with smoker's lung or stuff like that, its not my fault. And besides, I don't hang around my room as much. Instead I hang out at my friend's dorm room.

My girlfriend got my DMC4 for my birthday. I know this is a little late to mention, counting that my birthday was about two months ago. But still, I was really happy about it. I mean, come on, DMC is an awesome series. Currently, I have S rankings in 17 of my missions. The other 3 are still As. Those missions are really hard to style up though. I mean I can get S rankings in the timing, but the style points don't rack up as easily as the other missions. I kill the enemy too quickly.

I've also been playing a lot of UT2004. Every now and then I would get on and play. So if you have UT2004, play on the Nachosandbeer assault server. I just might be there.

My prediction went way off for the Presidential elections. I was like "Holy S***!" But I don't pay attention to politics. I'll stay away from that.

Everything is going well for me. For now. Right now, I'm hating my English class. I hate writing essays.

Well, back to work for me.

2 comments:

Hibiki Snow said...

j0. yea everyone is starting back on their blog now haha good to hear that college is treating u well. On mai half things arent going too bad either. Like u, i get too lazy and there were some cases where i just dont show up to class haha gotta stop before it becomes a habit.

Hope to see u sometime man its been ages. t4k3 17 e45y j00. P34[3

HiddenSanctum said...

Well my other blog is up again xD I see ur having fun with DMC4. I have it but haven't played much